Regarding Baggage Handling Systems, there are specific new requirements one has to address in modern Airport Logistics.
- “Hub Airports” gain ever increasing importance
Minimum connecting times are a challenging
- Satellite Terminals require a high speed of international
- Transfer Baggage is steadily increasing.
- Airport Security triggers a high need for screening capability.
- Increasing amounts of “non-standard” Baggage.
- IT-solutions addressing
- Material flow optimization
- Terminal Management
- X-ray Screening
- Passengerflow and Screening
Air Cargo facilities are continuously growing in size, handling many
- Steadily growing importance and impact of IT
- Use of most modern warehouse management systems (SAP)